منتديات صبايا لبنان
اهلا بك زائرنا العزيز يسرنا تواجدك بمنتدانا ضع لكـ بصمة في المنتدى شارك معنا بالمواضيع او الرد ,,, نتمنا لك المتعة معنا
منتديات صبايا لبنان
اهلا بك زائرنا العزيز يسرنا تواجدك بمنتدانا ضع لكـ بصمة في المنتدى شارك معنا بالمواضيع او الرد ,,, نتمنا لك المتعة معنا
منتديات صبايا لبنان
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

welcome to site sabaya Lebnenn

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
welcome to site sabaya lebanon Web design with special programming D0wA9
Web design with special programming D0wA9
Web design with special programming D0wA9
welcome to site sabaya lebanon Web design with special programming D0wA9
دخول
اسم العضو:
كلمة السر:
ادخلني بشكل آلي عند زيارتي مرة اخرى: 
:: لقد نسيت كلمة السر
المواضيع الأخيرة
» معلومات قبل شراء كاميرات المراقبة
Web design with special programming Emptyالأحد يناير 17, 2021 7:51 pm من طرف كاميرات مراقبة

» لسه مركبتش كاميرات مراقبة ادخل والحق العروض
Web design with special programming Emptyالإثنين ديسمبر 07, 2020 6:04 pm من طرف كاميرات مراقبة

» افضل كاميرات مراقبة VACRON
Web design with special programming Emptyالأحد نوفمبر 08, 2020 3:21 pm من طرف كاميرات مراقبة

» سنترالات باناسونيك وعروضها
Web design with special programming Emptyالأربعاء نوفمبر 04, 2020 3:08 pm من طرف كاميرات مراقبة

» كاميرات المراقبة المنزلية /اسعار كاميرات المراقبة المنزلية
Web design with special programming Emptyالسبت أكتوبر 10, 2020 8:11 pm من طرف كاميرات مراقبة

» احدث انواع وماركات كاميرات المراقبة
Web design with special programming Emptyالأحد سبتمبر 13, 2020 8:07 pm من طرف كاميرات مراقبة

» افضل العروض علي اسعار كاميرات المراقبة
Web design with special programming Emptyالسبت أغسطس 15, 2020 7:58 pm من طرف كاميرات مراقبة

» شركة تركيب كاميرات مراقبة باقل الاسعار
Web design with special programming Emptyالثلاثاء يوليو 14, 2020 9:07 pm من طرف كاميرات مراقبة

» اهمية تركيب كاميرات المراقبة/صيانه كاميرات المراقبة
Web design with special programming Emptyالأحد مارس 15, 2020 3:53 pm من طرف كاميرات مراقبة

أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
Sally
Web design with special programming I_vote_rcapWeb design with special programming I_voting_barWeb design with special programming I_vote_lcap 
Nana love
Web design with special programming I_vote_rcapWeb design with special programming I_voting_barWeb design with special programming I_vote_lcap 
Ahmed Medo
Mireille
كاميرات مراقبة
النسر
HGR
SouSou
نور الدين الشريف
عـــــآزفـــة♥
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

Web design with special programming

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
نور ويلز
عضو جديد
عضو جديد

العمل : 8 المزاج : 11 البلد : مصر الجنس : ذكر عدد المساهمات : 5
نقاط : 15
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/07/2015
العمر : 49

Web design with special programming Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Web design with special programming   Web design with special programming Emptyالأحد يوليو 05, 2015 5:04 pm

1. Now you can easily create a static web with a special and distinctive programming that professionally designs at a preferential price, with a professional control panel and "PHP". We can implement your choice to fit your company field at prices starting from US $ 350.
[/COLOR]

E-marketing services and attracting new customers to your institution

We have the honor to present the services offer of our organization that helped hundreds of companies in the Middle East and Gulf countries to promote marketing operations for the promotion of products and services and to attract more potential customers for you.

Marketing campaigns service via e-mail:

In which we aim to attract new customers to promote your activity and open new markets by sending campaigns via e-mail (classified / target) at the highest level

In which you determine (the state to be targeted / individuals, companies or both together / specific classifications / advertising sites / forums / Facebook / Google plus/twitter /LinkedIn).
We send the campaigns as if it has completely through by you and in direct way.
We also inform you with detailed reports of what has been in those campaigns immediately upon the completion of the transmission.

Servers transmitter service via e-mail: Send your marketing campaigns yourself

Wales is unique in the Middle East to provide this kind of advanced services
We deliver you a dedicated server account to send e-mail campaigns, to be able to send your mailing campaigns with an unlimited number - and control (on behalf of the sender / mail sender / e- mail that receive your customers replies).
The access server comes with an easy use control panel that shows all transmitter reports (the number of customers who read the sent downloaded campaign / clients click on certain links about the sent campaign / clients are not interested in receiving bulletin again) printable and recoverable.
We also provide you the user guide (Video commentary in Arabic) and also two booklets for use in both Arabic and English.

More of our outstanding services of E- marketing:

Service publicity of institutions activity and service providers

Service increasing Instagram likes - increasing twitter followers

Service proliferation and publicity via the World Wide Web

More and more systematic e-marketing services
We hope that you let us know the type of service required to query about, then sales team will send immediately the file that explain the price, service and the previous list of our customers within minutes.

Knowing that the technical support team via our website (chat - direct conversation) or via e-mail is working 24-hour to meet and answer all your inquiries.

Best regards and appreciation

Contacts

t:0021099023054
[/SIZE]
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Web design with special programming
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات صبايا لبنان  :: منتدى صبايا لبنان العام :: المنتدى العام-
انتقل الى: